Thursday 23 August 2012

Robert says, "Camp is AMAZING!"

We did gorge walking, canoeing, orienteering, a treasure hunt and mountain biking and I'm not even tired! 

First we went to the bike store to get our things.  We needed bikes, helmets and a bag for our juice bottle.  Then we were allowed to ride about just to check out our bikes before playing follow the leader.  It's when Martin, the instructor, is at the front and he rides about and we have to follow him.  Then we started to ride to the forest.  There were lots and lots of hills to go up and lots and lots of hills to go down.  Martin picked me to be the leader so if one person was behind he could wait for them and he would tell me where to stop so I didn't go too far.

Canoeing was really fun but before we went into the loch we had to get all the things down.  I was in a group with Luke, Mrs Tunnah and Ross.  Then Ross pushed the canoes into the loch and we started to canoe.  We went onto an island to have our lunch and play games.  The we had to get this yellow ball that was in the middle of the loch.  I saw an osprey and we played a game when we started to swap canoes in the middle of the loch!  We we paddled back in the canoes to the start.  We had to put all the things back into the bus and we were allowed to jump into the loch!

See you tomorrow! I've got a lot of washing!

No comments:

Post a Comment