Tuesday 21 August 2012

Ellie says, "Oh no!"

Sliding down the slope, I tumbled over at the bottom and struggled to get myself up! My group and I were doing skiing and it was lots and lots of fun, even though I was put off of it at the start because I felt like my boots wouldn't come out of the skis!  We had to a baby toe, big toe walk sideways to get up the slope and then just slide down on our skis.  We learnt how to go down a slope backwards.  As you go down you have to raise your body up higher and higher as you go down.  I think I was quite good at skiing. 
Today I'm looking forward to finding out what my activites for the day are.  I haven't a clue!  The weather is a bit dull so it might be hard to do certain activities, especially if it rains hard.
I'm looking forward to coming home to my mum and dad and seeing them and getting a big squeeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment