Wednesday 22 August 2012

Luke says "fight the waves!"

Although I wouldn't have believed it this morning I have had a brilliant day!!

We were off on a canoe adventure and I was not looking forward to it! I was a little bit worried about the canoes because I thought it was like kayaking.

I was brave and got stuck in and before I knew it I was having a wonderful time! We put 2 Canoes together to make rafts and I was on a raft with Robert, Ross and Mrs Tunnah. We were super speedy and won all the races!

I felt really proud of myself and even managed to swap places with Ross, the leader in my boat in the middle of the loch!

At the end we got to play in the loch and splashed about. Scott and I fought the waves and got to the bank safely.

I would definitely go canoeing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment