Tuesday 21 August 2012

Lauren F says, "Midgey bites are annoying!"

I knew there would be some midges, but not this many!
I can't wait to see everyone at home because I'm missing them but the camp activities distract me and give me a lot more to think about!
Yesterday we did abseiling and I wasn't sure at first because I was a bit nervous as I'd not done anything like it before.  But I did it and was very proud of myself.  It took a lot of courage.  I was on flat ground and I had to walk back and off the edge of the cliff and that was hard.  After that we had to climb up the cliff.  We had a rope attached to us and the rocks were sticking out like steps but when I was going up a bit higher I slipped on a rock and fell off the cliff!  But don't worry! I didn't fall to the bottom because there was a rope attached from the top so I dangled!
The weather is good but sometimes it's a bit misty.  My dorm is really good and I've got all my friends in it so it's even better!
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment