Tuesday 21 August 2012

Louise says, "Midges - grrrrr!"

Ahhh! I thought as I put my blindfold on.  I held onto the rope that Scott was pulling and we went round in circles, I could feel myself getting dizzy.  We swapped onto a thicker rope and had to follow it along instead of being pulled.  I bumped into a few trees!  I held onto Jessica Lloyd's shoulder.  The communication had to be really well thought out because I wouldn't have been able to understand where I was going - and that's what happened - I got lost!  The best bit was crawling under the nets and the worst bit was tripping over myself!
I am having a really really good time but am still looking forward to coming home too!

2 comments:

  1. Im glad your having fun!! Hope you enjoyed the canoeing and it wasnt as bad as you thought it was going to be!! looking forward to hearing what youve been upto today xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you loads! and had LOADS of midge bites but they went away over night. only 2 more nights cant wait love and miss you xxxx

    ReplyDelete