Thursday 23 August 2012

Jasmin says "SPLASH!"

I went sailing with my group on Wednesday. I have never sailed before and I was a little scared before we started. After 5 minutes of sailing, Claire and I fell off our boat and into the water! After we finally managed to climb back onto our boat, we did a zig-zag course through the water. We had lunch at a cottage-like building. After lunch, we went back on the boats. I fell off the boat another two times! Rafa then had me and Gabi (I switched partners afte lunch) on his boat for the rest of the time. Rafa and us then had to go save Mrs. Sutton because she had fallen off of her boat, landing with a great big SPLASH into the water. We helped other people who had fallen off their boats after we helped Mrs. Sutton. I had a fantastic day sailing! I hope to have the chance to do it again.

By: Jasmin Walker

4 comments:

  1. glad you are having a good time cant wait to see you tomorrow

    love
    mummy kevin and zoe zzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are having a great time will see you when you get back

    love you and miss you

    love from
    gran and grandad
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jazzo

    glad your having a good time see you when you get home.

    Lots of love
    daddy and shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jazzy

    Glad your having a blast with a splash

    Love

    Auntie Sharon, Uncle John & Eilidh xx

    ReplyDelete