Wednesday 22 August 2012

Jay's excellent morning spent on a bike!

Bump....bump....BUMP! This morning I went on a bike ride with my group through the woods. There were loads of bumps because there were loads of stones, mud and branches. After we zoomed down lots of hills and worked our way up the hills we came to stop at a lake where we had a much needed snack. We played around on the stones, chucking them into the water, then we got back onto our bikes and cycled towards home. On the way home our leader, Andy, encouraged us to try out 'Annie's Challenge'! This was a challenge to go up a really steep hill on our bikes. I tried to go flying up the hill the first time but I just couldn't get my bike up. But I knew I had tried my hardest. When we finally arrived back at camp, we got our lunch and sat down to rest our tired legs before going gorge walking...

By: Jay Paton

No comments:

Post a Comment