Wednesday 22 August 2012

Jessica Townsley says, "I hate midges!"

Ahhhhh! I screamed as I fell off my bike!  The seat was a wee bit too high for me and I managed really well but when I got to the ramp I had to break because someone was in front of me and I couldn't pedal so.... crash!  I did quite well on the course although on the hills it was tough and I had to push my bike up.

Splash!  I jumped into the gorge! We had taken a drive in the mini bus and walked up a hill and got attacked by midges!  Then when we got to the water we had to help each other by pushing each other up onto the steps and if we slipped the person behind was always ready to help.  We were in the water the majority of the time and we got cold but we had a great time splashing about and soaking each other.  Beth Nisbet, Ellie and I were wild!

I'm really enjoying camp apart from the midges but my bites aren't as bad as Lauren Finlay's.  I'm missing my mum and dad and my brothers and sisters but I'm having FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment