Wednesday 22 August 2012

Ice cold water by Rebecca C

As I sat on the smelly mini bus driving to the gorge, sweat was pouring off me. I wasnt nervous, i was absolutely boiling in my dry suit and water proof clothing. When we got to the gorge we had to sit in the freezing cold water but i didnt complain- unlike Mr Craig who was screaming like a little girl! My favourite part of the Gorge was when we got to slide down the rocks into a pool of water and i am proud that i made it to the top without injuring myself!

Missing you lots Mum and Dad and cant wait to see you on Friday

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Loving the blog, it's been great to see all the pictures of all the fun activities you've all been up to. Hope the rest of the week is just as good.
    Rebecca, we are missing you very much. The house is so quiet. Looking forward to Friday.
    Loads of love Mum & Dad xxxx

    ReplyDelete